Presuming you mean 6.5.2 not 8.5.2, which will doubtless have all sorts
of wonderful properties we can only dream of... :)

I have a slightly earlier version, so its possible something broke
between mine and yours, but its odd that no-one else has noticed this
(I can't see anything relevant in bugzilla, except relating to Rhapsody
use).

At the risk of being a bit too basic, can you confirm the exact steps
you are taking?

- you are connected to your local slimserver
- you select Browse - Artist
- scroll to an artist (Sting)
- press play

result - you get the tracks from just one of the three albums that you
have, not all three.

If thats the case, could you try this with some other artists - do you
get the same effect?

If you've followed the steps above and its true for all artists, then
it does start to sound like a bug. If so, before you report, you should
download and try the latest nightly 6.5.3 which has all the latest fixes
in it.

HTH
Ceejay

--