On 6/19/07, mschiff wrote:
> I will be using SSH once I have this working. Just wanted to take baby
> steps at first. I've never set up SSH, any pointers?

One more thing: if you do go the SSH route, you might want to change
your default port, it'll help avoid people pounding on it all day
(although this may not bother you).  In a default OpenSSH
installation, its in C:\Program Files\OpenSSH\etc\sshd_config.

Another point about using Tunellier: it gives you a nice, automated
way to get a remote desktop back to the server (assuming you're
running Windows), which I use a lot to do things like restart
SlimServer if it crashes, fix tags if I see them broken, etc.
And of course, like any SSH client, lets you point both SoftSqueeze
and your web browser at 127.0.0.1.

Cheers,
Geoff