MelonMonkey;209964 Wrote:
> Yes, I like to shoot my mouth off. When I'm right.
>
> Rockbox is like modding out a Porsche with a Ford engine and the fugly
> skin from a Mustang.
>
> "Skinning" is not a replacement for missing controls and widgets under
> the hood. Look at the common links of all the skins. Read through the
> features and more importantly, MISSING features of every Rockbox
> release.

It was the UI that you criticised in your original post.. but you're
now saying that it lacks features? I use it every day and, if anything,
I would say that there are too many options! I would be interested to
hear what features you think are missing - and how about some
constructive criticism instead of a rant?

MelonMonkey;209964 Wrote:
> Now what's this about toning the language down?  Get real.

I was referring to a remark you made that I found particularly
offensive. Please show some compassion.

--
dSw