Stupid me trying to save a little energy!

Recently I switched the lighting in the room where my SqueezeBox 2 sits
from incandescent to compact fluorescent bulbs. Unfortunately this
totally freaks out my Squeezebox when I am using the remote control.

When I press a button on the remote the SB either does nothing at all,
does what it is supposed to do or (most of the time) repeats the
desired command indefinitely.
Rather annoying if you want to turn up the value juuust a notch and end
up running to the stereo to shut it off because the volume on the SB
went straight up all the way to 100.

Has anybody of you experienced the same issue?
Is there any way to circumvent this (aside from switching back to
incandescent of course)?

Mathias

--
sokratess