amcluesent;210518 Wrote:
> >I'm furious about this >:(<
>
> Of course, regardless of what SB3 you get, all firmware updates now
> have Logitech branding on the boot-up display. Noooo...my eyes!

Yeah, I know.  But I rarely see that.  It's extremely rare that I need
to reboot my SB1 - when it's not playing, it just displays time and
date.  But I simply don't want to have a Logitech logo staring me in
the face all the time - and our lounge is small enough that the
Logitech logo WILL be visible the entire time, unless I modify the
unit.  And to be honest, I dodn't want to go through the hassle of
removing the logo - I wanted an SD brand name, hence why I searched and
thought I'd found one.

Seller has actually gotten back to me, which is a surprise.  He says
"he's always gotten SD units in the past and will try to get an SD unit
from his supplier".  I'm not holding out much hope of him getting hold
of an SD one.

--
gutted

http://www.last.fm/user/gutt3d/

Slimserver 6.5.1 +MusicIP Mixer 1.7.1 +MoodLogic 2.7.1.18 +AlienBBC
1.02a +Slimscrobbler 0.37.5
Windows 2000 Professional sp4
Intel Celeron 1.4GHz
512MB RAM
Squeezebox 1 wireless (Player Firmware Version: 40)
Library of approx 6800 tracks (MP3 and FLAC)