gdg;210489 Wrote:
> Since I got my SB I have always wanted a way, during casual listening,
> of keeping track of songs that caught my attention as candidates for
> custom playlists.  I was thrilled when I discovered that all I needed
> to do was hold down the "add" button when in "now playing" mode and  I
> could put the song in the "Zapped" playlist where I could keep track of
> it, along with others, for playlist building at a later date. This no
> longer works. I get a choice of where I put it (bad music, bad tags
> etc) and when I choose one nothing happens. What gives?
You have probably installed the PlaylistManager plugin, it replaces the
default add+hold action so you can choose which playlist to put the
track in, instead of always putting it in the Zapped playlist. If it
doesn't work, put a question in the 3rd party plugins section of the
forum and the plugin developer can help you find the problem.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))