Running SlimServer Windows version 6.5.2

I have tried all the scanner options including "--wipe" and tried to
wipe out old tag information that I have corrected.

(e.g. I used to have multiple genres like Jazz;Vocal;Piano, which I
have not standized to Vocal.)

But somehow after a rescan I cannot get rid of the old tag info.

It is frustrating, where are the database files located, can I just
wipe out the whole folder?

--
agentsmith

SB2, Pioneer DV-S733A, Benchmark DAC1, Naim Nait 5i, Naim Ariva
Speakers.  Playstation 3 for Blu-Ray, Panasonic 43" Plasma, Harmony
880.  Storage via Buffalo 250GB LANStation, Linksys NSLU2 300GB USB
drive, 720GB RAID One USB drive, Slimserver in Thinkpad R61,. T30 and
T40p.   Network using Panasonic HD Power over Ethernet and Buffalo
WiFi.