Dear All,

Todays woot on http://woot.com is the Nokia 770 for $129 ( + $5
Shipping)

I have one (purchased for much more, shortly after it came out), and
use it with the Nokia770 skin created by Ben Klaas. (search the forums
for more info)

(The 770 skin is included on recent slimserver releases - try it
yourslimserver:9000/nokia770)

The limitations of the 770 are well known, it has been superseded by
the  N800, but the woot price is a good one (best I found on
pricegrabber currently was ~$259).

So if you want a wireless touchscreen remote for your SB (or
transporter), that displays album art - and lets you surf the web, Now!
(as opposed to waiting for the iPhone ;), or some
as-yet-unannounced-jive-powered device :) ) - and feel the price is
worth it for you - then head over to woot.com

Though I'd better point this out to people who want one, or had been
previously put off by the price.

Hope you find this useful.

Grahame

--