sfraser;210868 Wrote:
> I assume you are using Softsqueeze? try reinstalling the softsqueeze
> software. The same thing happedned to me over the weekend.

No, just trying to stream into windows media player, winamp, or
itunes.

I had quicktime giving me problems, so I just uninstalled it and
reinstalled the 7.1.6.

I put on a random song playlist and it randomly started to play on the
127.0.0.1 steam, but I could not hear it on the regular 9900 port from
my laptop.  Additionally, its not correctly show what song is being
played (it was showing song 3 when song 1 was playing.

--
poldim