utowana;210941 Wrote:
> Hey Ben:  thanks for your great addition to the slimserver arsenal.
>
> You say: "make sure the browser settings are to not show the toolbar in
> full-screen mode."
>
> How do I do that on my N800?  Ever since my update of the OS on the
> N800, (all of which went fine), the toolbar at the bottom of the 770
> skin screen floats over the rest of the window (scrolls up and down as
> I move the screen around with my finger or pen).  I must have solved
> this problem before, but it is pesky now.
>
> Have I described it adequately?

Can you describe this a little further, please?

1. what version of slimserver are you using, and what OS does
slimserver run on?
2. when you say that the toolbar floats over the rest of the window,
are you talking about something that's part of the skin (i.e., the bar
that has links for server settings, player settings, etc.) or the
toolbar for the browser itself? If you mean the former, that's a bug I
need to look at. The latter you can change in the browser settings
under the View->toolbars->(uncheck) full-screen option (or something
like that).

cheers,
#!/ben

--