Hi
I too am having problems with the latest official release.  I ripped
some new music to my library on "C" drive.  I clicked the clear music
library and rescan for new music, in Slimserver.  Slimserver has
cleared the music library and now appears to scan the music files, but
in fact does not load any into it's music library.  The music used is
all ripped from CD and is all held in "M Music" on "C" drive.  My music
library is not affected, it's just that Slimserver no longer seems to
recognise where to look for the files.  Any offers please.  This has
not been a problem on previous releases, for me anyway.

--
sachadog