Just bought the latest and greatest D-Link DIR-655 Draft-N router and is
having the SB2 to join the party.

- Server connected wirelessly to the network at 144Mbps OK, no
security

- SB2 connected Ethernet to the router directly.

- During "Set up Networking", connected to Ethernet network and
obtained an IP address (192.168.0.185 OK

- When choosing the next step, it gives me only the option to manually
enter the IP address of the SlimServer or connect to SoftSqueeze

- If I manually enter the address, it fails to connect

- I tried wireless, the SB2 gets an IP address and responded same as
above

HELP!

--
agentsmith

SB2, Pioneer DV-S733A, Benchmark DAC1, Naim Nait 5i, Naim Ariva
Speakers.  Playstation 3 for Blu-Ray, Panasonic 43" Plasma, Harmony
880.  Storage via Buffalo 250GB LANStation, Linksys NSLU2 300GB USB
drive, 720GB RAID One USB drive, Slimserver in Thinkpad R61,. T30 and
T40p.   Network using Panasonic HD Power over Ethernet and Buffalo
WiFi.