The 770 seems to work ok.  I attached the case to the wall, so it would
be like a control panel.

Still, I'm a little disappointed; for one thing, the screen won't show
both the frames (list of albums etc. plus current playlist) that are
needed for most slimserver interfaces.

I also have a suggestion for the Nokia 770 interface---it would be nice
if the "Now Playing" screen would show more items in the playlist,
rather than just three.  Actually, I really wish that one could view a
list of artists/albums/songs, and the current playlist, side by side,
but maybe that's not possible.

Anyway, I'm still playing with the 770, and I definitely appreciate the
effort that went into the 770 skin, even if I imagined it would more
more like a typical slimserver skin.

--
washburn