On 01/07/07, miguelk
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tried Moose, and it does just what i'm looking for.  Is there a way to
> get it to automatically launch softsqueeze when it starts, or does it
> have to be done manually?

Currently it's got to be done manually, although it should be quite easy to
make a .bat file that launches softsqueeze, then launches Moose. I'm
about to add a few command-line options in Moose, so I'll see if I can
add one for softsqueeze.

> Also, I've seen posts here about the subject
> of mass acquisition of missing artwork.  Does anyone know of a method
> other than Album Art Aggregator, which doesn't work anymore?

Moose can currently lookup the now playing album artwork on amazon. I'm
planning to extend this at some point to run through the whole library. It may
be a few months off yet though, and probably wont automatically write it
back to the server..

In the meantime, check out Pat Farrell's excellent music utils:
<http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html>

I've also used this guy in the past:
<http://album-cover-art-downloader.en.softonic.com/>

HTH,