menno;212020 Wrote:
> So can you now buy all music Apple Lossless DRM free, and then convert
> to FLAC?
>
> I dont have iTunes installed so couldnt get any detail on this from the
> iTunes website.

No, you cannot purchase iTMS music in Apple Lossles, just their
standard .m4p/.m4a AAC format in a slightly higher bit-rate, and that's
not their entire library from what I understand.  Not yet anyway.

But if they do ever sell their music in Apple Lossless (or if you use
this format for some reason), you could transcode to FLAC - or leave it
be as the Squeezebox/Transporter will play Apple Losseless fine.

Cheers!

--
EnochLight