Well, I'll answer my own question. I just received this from the KFI
techs:

"The problem you are having may be related to the fact that Clear
Channel Radio recently transitioned their Terrestrial Radio streams
over to secured streaming with Akamai. The purpose of secure streaming
is to protect the intellectual property by prohibiting direct linking
to the stream publishing url. These new secured streams will require
token generation and authentication directly through the player.

I apologize...there is not a direct link I can give you."

--
jderbish