I just opened my 770 this afternoon and have been playing with it for a
few hours. It did not come with a charging cradle. It has a normal
nokia style wall wart (kinda on the small side) but at least it angles
off at 90 degrees so that it does not take more than 1 space on a power
outlet.

My initial charge took a little over 2 hours.

I have to say - that from my initial impressions I am quite amazed at
the quality of the device.

Just to contrast... when I initially listened to my new iPod Shuffle I
was somewhat underwhelmed - a new pair of earbuds helped a lot.
However, the nokia audio clip (recorded at 320 kbps) over the nokia
earbuds that came with the device sounded pretty darn good - quite a
surprise...

--
kkitts