I have had some trouble with music not showing up in my library after a
rescan for changed music or a clear and rescan. I have even deleted the
Cache directory and restarted SS. (Using Slimserver 6.5_v2007-06-30; EAC
ripping to FLAC with the -V switch; proper tags.)

So I tried two different testers...FLAC Tester and AudioTester. I get
different results with each. For example, testing my Beethoven
directory I get this:
AudioTester 101 files; no errors
FLAC Tester: 108 files; 66 errors; all errors are
FLAC_FILE_DECODER_ALREADY_INITIALIZED.
I rescan and some tracks are missing from the library.

Can anybody explain this? Do the testers test compression integrity
only, or also the tags?

I only see this problem with classical rips, but why? This is driving
me crazy to the point I am no longer using the SB3 for classical.

Thanks for any and all help.

Regards,
Bob

--
audio53

EAC (Secure Mode & AccurateRip)->FLAC (ReplayGain)->SB3->Yamaha
RX-595->Cambridge Soundworks Ensemble