Zten;212770 Wrote:
> Well, the old laptop is using IE 6.0. Even running the 770 skin in IE
> that is on my desktop computer (IE7.0), where all the music resides, it
> is slow.

The first thing I'd try is a different browser than IE. Nokia770 was
specifically built with the 770's opera browser in mind, and I know it
to also work excellent in Firefox. IE is a notoriously lousy browser
that I don't spend a lot (well, any) time on, and it wouldn't be the
first time something didn't work in IE that worked everywhere else.
Firefox and Opera are both free, so trying it can't hurt...

The other thing I might try is going to Server Settings->Security->CSRF
Protection Level and setting it to "None", and see if that does
anything.

What slimserver version are you running? Would you consider updating to
the most recent 6.5 nightly build?

Sorry, I'm kind of clutching at straws, because everything is very
responsive on my system (Slimserver 6.5.2 on Ubuntu).

#!/ben

--
bklaas

"the Nokia770 skin guy"