exile;212810 Wrote:
> it's pretty easy. surf the web for a symbolic link utility program that
> will make symbolic link folders. I think i found it on versiontracker
> and the utility(option to make a symbolic link) resides in the list of
> options when i control click on a folder.

Where's the "easy" part in all that?  You can't create a link in OS X
without a third-party utility?

Just a (very small) bit of advice to the OP: I had to move to using
folder links/shortcuts when my music collection outgrew one hard drive.
I find this a bit easier to manage if I keep a main music folder that
contains nothing but links.  You'll get really bizarre SlimServer
scanning behavior if you leave forgotten links lying around, or if you
create multiple links into folders.  Keeping them all in one place, in
a folder that doesn't contain music, keeps things a bit neater and
easier to troubleshoot.

--
JJZolx

Jim