I currently use my Transporter and Squeezebox on a home wireless
network.  The router is a Belkin one.  I am considering moving my
telephone service to a VOIP service and Vonage is the one that most
attracts me at the moment.  However, doing so will mean that I have to
replace my Belkin wireless router with a Vonage one.  I am concerned
that my current set up is working fine and do not want to introduce any
problems.  So my question is are any of you using the Vonage wireless
router and if so is it working fine.

Thanks

--
RalphO

RalphO
Transporter/Audio Research SP9/Bryston ST4/Magneplanar MG1.6QR