results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=36678
Question: How do you control your SqueezeBox ?

- I use the standard remote control or my own universal remote
  control most of the time
- I use the remote control and web interface approximately the same
  amount of time
- I use the web interface most of the time using a Nokia700/Nokia800
  or similar device
- I use the web interface most of the time using a PC/Mac
- I use a third party client most of the time (for example Moose,
  slimfx)

amcluesent;213252 Wrote:
> Can I vote twice? For the bedroom SB3 just the remote, for the SB3
> hooked up to the main hi-fi, mostly the web-interface using the laptop.

Ditto here.

In the bedroom the remote and in the lounge i use the PC when it is on
if not then the remote.

--
Benway

Benway