Quoting kolvig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I'm really sorry, but I being confused now.......
>
> kdf. if I undestand you correctly, should my Cover Art work as it is
> now?......

yes, but your log is showing no sign of the jpg files.  They should be
there, but something in your case prevents that.

I'm inclined to side with snarlydwarf.  I expect that you may have
created files with .jpg.jpg.  By default, Windows will hide the last 3
letters.  This means that if you are looking at the file in a folder,
the name will appear as Folder or folder, instead of Folder.jpg and
folder.jpg.  If you rename to Folder.jpg, then what is really there is
Folder.jpg.jpg.  The server will not work with this.

To turn this feature off, Look for "Folder Options" under the tools
menu in your windows folder, or windows explorer.  Look for the "view"
tab, and uncheck the "Hide extensions for known file types" option.
That will make sure that you see the real file name of your artwork
files.

You could also check from the command prompt with:
dir F:\Musik\CD\Walter Becker - 11 Tracks Of Whack\

make sure "Folder.jpg" apears. It is also still useful if you do find
it and attach it to the thread so that I can verify that the file
itself is valid.

-kdf