The server only "sees" the new device.  I'm having trouble following the
directions describing how to switch between the new Device that I just
named "Living Room" and the old device that will be named "Garage".

So:
-I have 2 Squeezeboxes wirelessly connected to the 6.5.2 server.
-With the remotes I can browse music/internet radio on each device and
listen to something different on each device at the same time (cool!)
-But the server only sees/displays current activity the newest device.
(always a but, eh?)
?How do I switch the server interface from one device to the next to
load music, etc from there? I noticed a line somewhere about picking
from a "list of devices" but I can't find the darn thing.

Sorry if this subject has already been heavily covered.. I promise I
searched about here and I tried to read the networking help guide but I
didn't find a clear explanation.

Thanks!

--
Denver_80203