I am running SS6.5.2 released on Windows XP with all updates. I am
seeing two problems.

(1) I added new music in the last day or so, and lo and behold, I
cannot find the music with SS. I can see it on the disk, and I can play
it with Window Media Player, but SS doesn't even know it exists. I have
cleaned and rescanned the entire library at least twice - no joy. I am
now not sure that SS knew the artist was even there before, but of
course don't have an easy way to go back and check. The artist is
Emilylou Harris and I do not find even an entry for her if I look at
artists, either under SS or under SoftSqueeze. Neither one will find
her.

(2) I am also seeing when I go to Browse on my SB3 that my computer
name is coming up, i.e. COMPUTER:OWNER. When I check to see what this
is, it tells me that

"UPnP request failed, please check the UPnP server."

Whatever this means. This happens both with SoftSqueeze and with my
SB3.

I have updated my firmware, I have reinstalled everything. No luck.

Anybody got any ideas?

--
Mike White