Yeah, I've got the same here, some glitches but the program is really
nice with a mix of classical and movie soundtrack...

Thanks Andy It worked all right now after editing types.conf, it took
me a little long my server is on ...Mac, it wasnot easy to find the
file...

Now my output is Dolby Prologic on 5 channels, the SB SPDIF output goes
from the SB to an audio/video HUB, I guess conversion are ongoing all
thru, but the restitution is fantastic (actually my Hub is a high end
Bang Olufsen device, it helps :)

Regarding the AC3 decoding in the SB,  could this be only achieved with
a 'hardware' upgrade or with a soft/firmware update ?

Anyways thanks a lot for your help. The Squeezebox is a top notch
device and I will never give it up !

--
deadwood