"I can't seem to get back to Yeild song list very easily"

>From Now Playing, hit the right arrow.
This gives you access to information about the current song which you
can scroll through using the up/down arrows.
When you get to Artist: Yeild then you can hit the right arrow which
effectively puts you where you would be if you'd gone through all the
original browsing/searching that you did to get to that Artist in the
first place.

I often use this facility with RandomMix. I frequently think "Oh, I
haven't heard that for ages, what was that other great track from that
album?", so I hit right & down to get to the "Album" info, then select
that other great track, press and hold Add to insert into the playlist
immediately next, and there you go. I get my 'great track' lined up
next, then it returns to Random Mix. Lovely stuff.

--
Skittler