lrossouw;215870 Wrote:
> using 1.2.7
> using Google Desktop 5.1.0706.29690-en-pb
>
> i've tried localhost, computername, ip and the plugin does not work.
> it does find the player and play fw etc works.  but it does not find
> any track info.
>
> Would be nice if it works. Thanks

Sounds like the XML skin on your Slimserver is not returning the
correct XML or it's missing some elements.

Can you please try and access the following URL:
http://<your_slimserver>:9000/xml/status_header.xml
and check you get a page back - if you do can you save the XML and
email it to me at: benc(dot)uk(at)gmail(dot)com
(Note. Internet Explorer will report a stupid error with the XML, just
ignore it and save it)

Thanks!

--
JoyrexJ9