brjoon1021 wrote:
> I kind of feel like these purchases are at the worst possible time. The
> SB4 will probably be out in the near future with compliance for the N
> standard and I will have paid top dollar for everything spotty.

No one has any clue when the SB4 will come out.
Or, no one who talks knows, and no one who knows is talking.

Contrary to what the router vendors claim, the N standard is not going
to be a standard for at least a year, probably two. If you want real
info on the process and timetable, go to the IEEE site.
After all it is the IEEE 802.11n standard.

--
Pat
http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html