steelhead wrote:
> I have a new problem with my Squeezebox:  all of a sudden, all music
> played over slimserver is choppy, I cannot listen to any tracks.  I've
> had my Squeezebox for just over a month and it had been working fine.
>
> I get a clear signal with Squeezenetwork.
>
> I'm on Mac (Intel) OS X v10.4.10
>
> Slimserver v6.5.2
>
> Thanks for any advice on how to get m listening to my music again with
> my Squeezebox,

More information please:

1. How are you starting slimserver?
2. What model of SB you are using?
3. Are you connecting wired or wirelessly?
4. Are you using static IP or DHCP?

Sounds like a wireless issue, i.e. not enough bandwidth to stream
flac/wav. I have a similar problem with one of my SB3s at the other end
of the house - it has a poor wireless signal.

Maybe something happened to degrade your wireless connection recently?

R.