I can't live without my SqB so I resorted back. I would like
to see this problem resolved with future versions. I submitted an email
to support AT slim....

Anyway....

OS: Windows XP-sp2

Types of files: 1500 WMA-lossless albums, approximately 21,000 tracks.
Ripped using non-drm CD-DA from www.poikosoft.com

Files are on a 500GB USB2.0 hard drive.

I have performed a clean install of 6.5.3 manually removing beforehand
the slimdevices

folder.

After the initial library discovery, only 40% of the tracks on the
drive were listed by the

slimserver. Many of the albums only had a couple tracks listed.

If I ‘scan for new or changed music’ it finds more tracks only a few
hundred at a time so

the list keeps growing. I prefer not to keep hitting ‘find new or
changed’ dozens of times though.

I do not think this is a file format problem because they worked with
6.3.1 before and the

fact that scanning for new files finds more songs.

--
fezco