egd;216326 Wrote:
> Is it since doing this that the option to send playlists to slimserver
> now appears in MIP?

Yes the option to send to slimserver is there.  But it has been there
all along.  It is just that I can only send it once, it gives me an
error after the first Send command.  Also, only the first song in the
list gets sent.

--
agentsmith

SB2, Pioneer DV-S733A, Benchmark DAC1, Naim Nait 5i, Naim Ariva
Speakers.  Playstation 3 for Blu-Ray, Panasonic 43" Plasma, Harmony
880.  Storage via Buffalo 250GB LANStation, Linksys NSLU2 300GB USB
drive, 720GB RAID One USB drive, Slimserver in Thinkpad R61,. T30 and
T40p.   Network using Panasonic HD Power over Ethernet and Buffalo
WiFi.