Cronos;216484 Wrote:
> I'll never understand this attitude myself.  You've contacted someone
> with a problem you can't solve, they've asked for details that may help
> them solve it, but you know better, and say you know what they need to
> solve it.
>
> I understand some privacy concerns, but if you want help from them,
> isn't it best to provide as much as possible?

I am indeed a mystery. No attempt requested to understand me.  =)

I contacted them to inform them of a bug as, yes, I am certain it is a
bug, and not my computer's issue. yes I am that sure.

I have provided all that is relevant. And from this thread, I am
obviously not the only one.

--
WSLam

WSLam
Slim Devices Transporter -> TacT RCS2.2XP (Digital Crossover and RCS) +
EMM Labs DCC2 SE -> darTZeel NHB-108 Model B + Acoustic Reality eAR1001
-> Wilson Benesch Torus Infrasonic Generator + Magico Mini
'Photos of Transporter, Inside & Out'
(http://photos.lam.ws/gallery/1930618) | 'Photos of my Setup'
(http://photos.lam.ws/Hi-Fi)