I presume your SB is connecting to your network wirelessly.  If this is
the case the likely cause is the wirless channel being used by the sb3
clashing with that used by the phone.  Try to reconfigure your WAP to
use a different channel.  If that doesn't resolve the problem get a
pair of netplugs and use your home's power lines to act as your
network.  IMHO a wired connection is a much better solution for
streaming lossless audio.  I've been using netplugs for quite some time
now and have never had any issues - they just work.

--
egd

http://www.slimdevices.com/pi_transporter.html? >>
http://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/shopbycable/1800F.htm >>