Hi,

I'm annoyed from the beginning with a little bug. From now, I was used
to "clear library and rescan everything" but as my song collection is
growing this is becoming more and more annoying.

Here is my problem:
- clear library and rescan everything" always works perfectly wether
the artwork is a song artwork in a flac file, a folder.jpg in my
directory and everything.
- when using "loook for new and changed music", song covers are
displaying in the "now playing"; album covers are displayed well when I
click on the album but some² thumbnails are broken displaying the grey
question mark, but the img name isn't "generic":
http://<myserver>:9000/music/568/thumb_100x100_f_000000.jpg

Is this a known problem? (I've look around but only found "complete
artwork broken" problems, not partial like this one.
Is there a workaround?
Should I move this problem right now in bugzilla?

²: around 10 broken covers on 150 albums

--
vrobin