I just downloaded the latest nightly (Version: 6.5.4 - 12431) because
the nightly I was using from June 2007 was experiencing random drops
and stuttering with songs encoded in AAC via iTunes.

They play back fine in iTunes and my iPod, but if I play them on my
Squeezebox I get drops right from the start.

This does not occur, strangely enough, with tracks that I have
purchased off of the iTMS and then cleaned of DRM with QTFairUse, so
I'm wondering what's going on... (?)

All of my FLAC play fine, so I'm wondering if it's on the SlimServer
transcoding side?

--
EnochLight