Mark Lanctot;217920 Wrote:

> Back on topic, the problem is incredibly specific and you'd be noticing
> other effects if it was just the remote batteries.  Try:
>
> - altering the volume using the web interface (if this works then this
> is the remote)
>
> - altering the volume while connected to SqueezeNetwork (if this works
> then something's up with SlimServer)
>
> If neither of these work then it may be a hardware problem.

Not a great evening...I got home and tried a new set of batteries. The
behavior didn't change. Then I tried changing the volume on the Web
interface. Same problem. (I use KDF's great Fishbpne skin and the
volume would indicate an increase when clicking to increase but would
almost immediately reset). Okay, I though now to try
SqueezeNetwork...but, at that moment, someone most have hit a pole and
took out my electric and cable. At least I got to bed early. Things
were back this morning but I needed to help my wife get her things in
the car for her bake sale for the Greater Good. So, I'll have to try
SqueezeNetwork this evening.

Again, thanks for your ideas! Sorry for the incomplete progress report
:)

SS

--
Secret Squirrel