I'm running a late July 2007 Slimserver nightly update version. I find
that if I log into Rhapsody on my computer ( I have an account)
Slimserver is able to see my Rhapsody account, but if I try to play a
song from my Rhapsody account, I get a "connection timed out" error
message on the Squeezebox 3. I've found that if I simply reinstall the
Slimserver software (not even bothering to uninstall the software), the
problem goes away and I'm able to connect to songs in Rhapsody.  Of
course, I'd rathern not reinstall Slimserver every time I want to play
Rhapsody music from my computer.  Any help?

--
trkster