HI !
BPA wrote:
bpa;218808 Wrote:
> I think the OP has forgotten about duty and VAT - rather than Euro 1500
> - I think after tax and delivery charges the cost would be about Euro
> 1800-2000 - still cheaper but not as big a price difference.
Hey, that sounds like the explanation I didn't expect to get. I however
had nearly filled the order form and got little more than $2K after
shipping costs. I am not aware however which specific taxes would
apply. At least those would have to be taxes slimdevices was not aware
of! Cause as far as the ordering form told me it was not much more than
2k bugs.
But would be curious for any enlightenment on that.

--
jaysung