jblotz;219787 Wrote:

> I forgot to mention that I'm quite happy with the battery life too.
> Another surprise!

As long as you turn off the wifi and aren't playing movies the battery
lasts plenty long.  I wish it used one size bigger charger so I would
have a spare (or even better, would charge via USB), but other than
that, it is great.

> It's disappointing that Nokia decided to dump all support for a device
> that's still available on the market new. Their web site stinks!

Well, the 770 is end-of-life, the current prices are to clear out
warehouses (which is odd: since for a long time it was really hard to
get ahold of ... they never seemed to have any in stock).

It is not only a great remote for Slimserver, I carry it for an
emergency ssh host in case I need to log in to fix something at work.
Between the various free international Wifi providers, I should be able
to get online anywhere.  ("Default", "Linksys" and "Buffalo" are all
great free wifi ISP's here :P)

--
snarlydwarf