I read a thread about something I needed since I was using Itunes, but
this was maybe when using the "Most Popular" or "Last played" or
whatever its called.....
Anyway, yes, I can add songs to an existing playlist. "Car 4" extends
with the songs I click "Add" to, but, I then "Save" the new playlist in
SlimServer, and scans the library, and its not there.....?
Yes, the SB3 is very awkward for this kind of use, you can spend a lot
of time finding songs and add them to the playlist, so called "party
mode", but its difficult with the remote and that little display. Then
its a lot easier with SlimServer, but then , I am not going to use this
anymore I think....

--
Anne

Squeezebox 3 > Stereovox XV2 > Bryston B100-DA SST > Martin Logan Aeon I