Hi,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
           mudlark<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can anyone give me an opinion on the following. Which model best place
> to buy and why the model is good.
>
> Best flac player up to £150.00
>
> best flac player (portable) regardless of price.

You could always buy something like an iPod and install rockbox. I have it
running on my iPod 4G and it's great.

However, I'd question the need for FLAC in a car. As others have said, it's
hardly the most 'sterile' listening environment. I have my library all
exported as OGGs and play these on the iPod. They sound just fine to me in
the car.

> And no I'm not going to run a PC and squeezebox in my car!!!!

It has been done. Search the forums!

Andy