I have a connection via NCSU so bandwidth really isn't an issue,
however, what other more efficient methods would you suggest? I'll use
the sync method for now, but if there is a much easier way please feel
free to share. I was originally just looking for a program to stream
any audio coming from my PC to the Internet so I could stream from say
a media player or something, but I had no luck finding what I was
looking for.

I did see where SlimServer mentioned that it just had the capability so
that is why I choose to try it out. I understand that the reason I'm
using it is not the reason it was developed, however, it has turned out
to be a very nice setup except for this one thing. :D

--
kyleabaker