I am using the CLI interface over TCPIP SlimServer version 6.5.2

I send a zap command for an entry in the now playing queue(e.g
<playerid> playlist zap 5)

I have listen turned on.  I get back the echo of the command as I
expected, followed by a slim server message stating that the song I
just zapped has been deleted just as if I did a delete command of the
same index number, followed by a status (to which I have subscribed)
showing the now playing queue count down by 1.  I was under the
impression that a zap of a single song did not delete it from the now
playing queue, but just made an entry to the zapped list.

Is the behavior I am seeing correct?  Is there a setting that controls
this behavior (zapped song is deleted from NPQ) ?

Just want to understand

--
barrygordon