dhinesh;222690 Wrote:
> It is clear that slimdevices will no longer provide updates for the
> Infrant REady Nas NV+. REceived this information from the support staff
> at slimdevices. But what gets me is that slimdevices is still selling
> the squeezebox and the Infrant Ready Nas NV+ as a package on their
> website. I am sure that this will influence many people to buy the
> Ready Nas NV+ for the squeezebox. Thanks

Slimdevices never provided any slimserver for the readynas afaik.
Slimserver support on the ReadyNAS was always provided by Infrant.

Ever since Infrant got bought by netgear there have been no new
releases.  Sad that they couldn't release a decent development kit for
their box so someone at Slimdevices could update Slimserver.

--
SuperQ