azinck3;224087 Wrote:
> Since his B&W only has a mono input he can't do this since it would
> require tying together both the L/R outputs of his SB (I'm assuming
> you're envisioning yet another Y adapter at the input of the B&W?).

I don't understand your understanding of my post? My original post was
in 'partial' jest - instead of combining L&R together to feed the mono
input of ONE PV1 (Wow $$), I envisioned splitting EACH channel to feed
TWO PV1's.

After reading the specs, I'm curious as to the freq response of the
active main speakers? Will there be a 'hole' in the response
above/around 100Hz?

Cheers!
Allan.

--