Recording an analog source (whether LP, cassette, open reel, etc.) into
a computer is fairly simple once you've got the process down.

First, your PC needs an external or internal sound card with a
line-level stereo input. Many computers come with this feature already
installed. You will probably need a converter cable to switch from the
RCA outputs on the tape deck to the 1/8th inch miniplug that is common
for soundcards.

Second, you'll need an audio capture and editing program. I used Adobe
Audition but there are a number of other programs including free ones
available. Some programs include the ability to remove clicks, pops and
hiss. You'll need to look around to find what suits you best.

I typically record an entire side of a record or tape into the computer
at once. Afterwards I'll cut it up into the individual songs or
segments. At this point the files can be saved to WAV, FLAC, MP3 or any
other desired format. You will also be able to burn an audio CDR if you
have a burner in your computer.

There are plenty of well written guides floating around the internet
that discuss the ins and outs of this process, so do a Google search.

--
mlsstl