-Stef-;224423 Wrote:
> Too bad. I guess the waveinput plugin doesn't work in Slimserver 6.5.1.
> because I really wouldn't know where to find the "Wave Input" plugin
> page. I can see it in my SS settings/plugins page where it is ticked
> but I cannot find a play button. I also see the Waveinput folder
> created in the slimserver/server folder.
>
> From the readme file:

You're almost there. The instructions are not very clear, but you need
to navigate to the Plugins menu on the Squeezebox using the remote,
then move up/down to find wavein then press play.

If you have an output from your PC audio card then this should now
stream to your SB.

Hope this helps, I believe it works on any 6.5 Slimserver.

--
Ramage

T5500 1.6GHz, Slimserver 6.5.4 - 12568 - Windows Vista, Alien 1.06
P4 2.6GHz, SlimServer Version: 6.5.4 - 12568 - Windows XP, Alien 1.06
P2 266MHz, Linux ClarkConnect 4.1.sp1, SlimServer Version: 6.5.4 -
12431, Alien 1.06, perl 5.8.8
NSLU2 Unslung 6.8b SlimServer Version: 6.3.1 - 8476 - Linux, No Alien