superbad;222108 Wrote:
> The logo is silk screened onto aluminum- it should be easy enough to
> remove if you don't like it.

Actually it's not. Before the Squeezebox is anodized black, a mask of
the logo is applied to the bare aluminum. After the anodize process is
finished the mask is removed leaving the logo showing thru as bare
aluminum. It is quite impossible to remove.

I think it's time to get over the whole Logitech thing guys... we
bought Slim Devices almost year ago. Slim Devices is Logitech now just
like Labtec, Intrigue (Harmony), and Connextic before them. I'm sorry
you don't like the logo, but it's there to stay on the Squeezebox.

Mike

--
mvalera

Michael Valera