SlimboJimbo;228047 Wrote:
> That sounds like a really nice setup. Would you mind explaining in a
> more detailed way how you installed shoutPSP. I did google for it and
> have downloaded it. But now I don't know what to do with it. It is only
> two files, a php and a xml file. Where do I put them?

Well, I happened to already have a web server in my house, so I just
dropped the files in my htdocs web root folder and edited the xml file
to match my slimserver address.

If you don't have a web server, assuming you have Windows you can get a
WAMP (Windows,Apache,MySQL,PHP) stack from any one of dozens of sources.
Here's a popular and easy to install stack.
http://www.wampserver.com/en/

Once you install it, just put the two files in a folder that has rights
for any web user to execute the php script.

--
merc4a2